TVSA is committed to providing the children in our league a safe soccer experience.
The Risk Management Program is part of this commitment. All Board Members, Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Referees are required to participate in Risk Management.
Returning coaches that registered or renewed their Risk Management since 2004 should have lifetime DOJ RM status.
If you have a coaching ID card/badge it should show an expiration date of 1/1/2099. First time coaches or coaches with expired RM status (certified prior to 2004) will need to register ASAP.
Risk Management will now be a one-time process with no renewals needed and TVSA will cover all costs. Moving forward it will include an FBI check, however due to unforeseen circumstances we will only carry out a DOJ check for the fall season.
The following outlines the process involved in getting your fingerprints taken;
- Go to the Cal South Risk Management Page and read the entire content.
- DOWNLOAD the Request for Live Scan service form from the TVSA website.
- Applicants will be required to have their Social Security Number and Driver License Number available when completing the form.
- Only complete the section, Applicant Information. No other information needs to be input by the applicant. Please type in your details prior to printing a copy.
- Applicants MUST take photo ID with them when they visit the Live Scan office. Additionally, all applicants will also need to take with them the Billing Account flyer which has our Account name and identifier on it.
- Take a copy of the Live scan form to:Postal Annex
40335 Winchester Road
Temecula, CA 92591
Walk in Mon-Fri (830-6pm) or Sat (9am- 4pm)
- Your fingerprints will be taken and store personnel will complete the last section and keep one copy. After the Live Scan is completed, Certifix will retain a signed form for TVSA at their premises.
Please ensure you send your Divisional Director a scanned copy of your form and a head shot for upload onto your Cal South profile page.
Please note that you have only 48 hours leeway to complete these tasks after you go through the fingerprint process