The league will be holding tryouts on Saturday November 18th at Paloma Del Sol Park in Temecula (Behind the Home Depot). Tryouts are open to any interested player that was registered and played in TVSA in the Fall Recreational Season 2023 in the U10-U14 Divisions.
- You can only tryout in the division that you played in TVSA this Fall. If you are unsure of what division that is (the one that you Fall team played in) please reach out to your Fall Coach to confirm your division that you were a part of and will be trying out for.
- You only need to attend your division specific tryout only on Saturday. (for example, if you played in G10 in the Fall you will attend the G10 tryout time only). You CANNOT show up or tryout for a different time outside of one you played in the Fall.
- If you are interested in being considered for All Stars you are strongly encouraged to attend the tryout.
- We ask that you come to the tryout wearing your Fall Jersey shirt please, Also, please bring a soccer ball, have plenty of water, and have the proper soccer attire (cleats, shin guards, etc.)
- If you have a valid reason why you cannot attend the tryout but wish to be considered for a potential spot (for example planned vacation or school commitment) use the contact form link below to let us know PRIOR to the 11/18/2023. Please include in your submission form your full name, Fall Coach’s name, Division you played in this Fall, and reason you cannot attend the tryout.
Below are the times for the tryouts. Again, only come to the tryout that corresponds to the Division you played in this Fall with TVSA. Please plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your tryout time as everyone will have to sign in upon arrival.
Location: Paloma Del Sol Park (behind the Home Depot)
B14 Tryouts- 830am -930am
G14 Tryouts- 945am -1045am
B12 Tryouts- 1100am -1200pm
G12 Tryouts- 1215pm -115pm
G10 Tryouts- 215pm -315pm
B10 Tryouts- 330pm -430pm
If anyone has any questions, please reach out to us via the Contact Page.